Location: Lexington, South Carolina Office
Job Type: Full-Time
About Wolf Line Construction
Wolf Line Construction is a growing construction company providing construction services in South Carolina. Wolf Line Construction operates in partnership with its clients to provide fiber optic and energized space installations throughout the U.S. Wolf Line Construction will leverage its combined experience, industry expertise/relationships, committed team, and network of line work professionals to appropriately resource and execute works for its clients.
Looking for a project coordinator with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to diagnose complex problems.
- Provide technical oversight of a project from conception through design, installation and completion. Interpret engineering drawings, calculations, models and design criteria.
- Identify and address technical or logistical impediments to delivering scope of work.
- Identify special requirements for the project including tooling, equipment and manpower.
- Meet with current/prospective vendors to help evaluate products and propose new solutions
- Track production and model production data.
- Provide weekly project updates for clients
- Provide engineering and control system programming support to project installation team when needed
- Coordinate with Project Manager to assist with securing the necessary personnel for installation
- Support Project Manager in project hand-off to the construction team when needed
- Ability to travel to various job sites as required throughout SE USA.
- Recommend cost saving strategies when appropriate;
- Initiate and participate in discussions and meetings with subcontractors, vendors, customers and management;
- Review and provide input on project schedule and scheduling constraints and how they impact cost;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, general contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Cultivate and promote positive working relationships with internal management team, site supervisors and subcontractors and other contractors on site
- Develop and implement project policies and procedures, establish project control systems and implement project execution plans;
- Work with the project team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction;
- Resolve operational issues and implement interventions to minimize delays and escalate to management as needed;
- Other duties may be assigned consistent with job description
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
- Proven business writing skills
- Excellent computer skills beyond basic word, ppt and excel.
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues
- Valid Driver’s License
Education & Work Experience
- Engineering Degree or Diploma preferred
- Experience in the transmission or distribution space is preferred
- Design experience with power or high speed distribution networks
- Military experience may be considered in place of job experience
Salary & Benefits
- Wolf Line Construction offers competitive wages, 401K, health insurance and performance bonus